Wednesday, October 27, 2010

World Series

During the first game of the World Series tonight, Mawmaw reads me a magazine...recipes and all...and she read me a few articles that she already read to me last week. She is trying to go through all her magazines and decide which ones she wants to keep and which ones she wants to throw away. I guess she's making it through all of them a second time and doesn't realize it though, because I've already heard about how 66% of Americans age 14-25 take more acetaminophen than they realize and that acetaminophen toxicity can be fatal. I also learned how to make a killer pie crust and a mean marshmallow meringue in the bottom of the 4th. She is only trying to help though. At least tonight she wasn't trying to figure out the catcher's signals....like last week. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment